Legendusashirt - This is my life baseball shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://legendusashirt.com/product/this-is-my-life-baseball-shirt/

24HRS revisits some of the This is my life baseball shirt and by the same token and same themes as SLICK, but is more of a reclamation of my identity. It’s a funny song because you can hear my indifference. Speaking about it almost makes me uncomfortable because, generally, I don’t like bragging. I think I allowed myself the space to brag a little in this song and shine for a bit. I’ve played small for much of my life so I wouldn’t disrupt other people’s identities or self-esteem. The problem with that was I played too small; I shouldn’t have done that at all.

This is my life baseball shirt

The song is the This is my life baseball shirt and by the same token and first time I’ve ever let myself bask in my birthright. It’s another example of me creating space for my authenticity. My entire life was a flex, and I spent so much time trying to hide that or fit in that there were times when I almost forgot who I am. I wanted to trade everything in to be “ordinary,” whatever that means. That didn’t work out because it wasn’t honest; I wasn’t staying true to myself. You can’t lie about who you are or hide it; doing so only dims your light and taints your essence. I would try to keep my background a secret if it meant 30 minutes of “normalcy” before whispers started circulating the room.

This is my life baseball s Hoodie trang-min

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Vicetshirt - If It Is To Be Said So It Be So It Is Succession Shirt

Into the darkness I roll to lose my mind and find my soul shirt

2024-2024 Super Bowl LVIII San Francisco 49ers Vs Kansas City Chiefs Mascot 2024 Shirt