Legendusashirt - Ricardo Pepi El Tren Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://legendusashirt.com/product/ricardo-pepi-el-tren-shirt/

WTFRN is a song that I randomly created on my laptop two years ago. I’ve always been obsessed with distortion and heavy sub-bass, so I completely embraced that sound and then spoke my peace. When creating this song, the Ricardo Pepi El Tren Shirt What’s more,I will buy this words just flowed out of me because that is what I felt at that moment. I always kept this track very close because I knew it was a little risqué. I’d constantly unearth it, though, because I knew it embodied the energy of liberation. When I created this EP, I unearthed this song once again because I knew it had to be there. So, I brought the track to my engineer, and he helped me keep extracting the essence I was trying to attain with a little production enhancement and the good VFX and EQ and voilà—WTFRN is born!24HRS was created because I’d just released a mini EP on my Soundcloud last October, and a few producers reached out wanting to share their beats with me. I happily obliged and stumbled on this beat, Awake 5H by BeatsbyHolly. I loved [it] and started doing a little free-styling in my voice memos. Mind you, this particular experience was extraordinary because [at that time] I didn’t rap. This was the breakthrough experience that unlocked that for me.

Ricardo Pepi El Tren Shirt

24HRS gave me the Ricardo Pepi El Tren Shirt What’s more,I will buy this confidence to even release SLICK, which I’d created a few years ago. It started with voice memos of me mumbling a flow with a few rhymes and sharing that with friends like, “Hey. What do you guys think about this?” Once I received that positive feedback, I knew I had to finish it. So, I held onto it until I was ready to start recording.

Ricardo Pepi El Tren Shirt Hoodie den-min

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Vicetshirt - If It Is To Be Said So It Be So It Is Succession Shirt

Into the darkness I roll to lose my mind and find my soul shirt

2024-2024 Super Bowl LVIII San Francisco 49ers Vs Kansas City Chiefs Mascot 2024 Shirt